Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Indoor Workout

Morning!
Exercise (3/6): Karate, Squats
Time: 30 min
Heart Rate: Av. 118
-Not very high, but I did 50 squats and inumerable sit-ups (I lost count, but I burnt out) on the Abs ball, and maybe 5 attempts at yoga push-ups (those are cool, but I have no arm strength...or maybe my body is just too heavy yet) as well as karate.
-raining today so that's why I did the "indoor thing". I want to order those new Tae Bo DVD's for indoor times...I think they will help get my heart-rate up when I am housebound.

3 comments:

rachel joy said...

Ganbatte! I look forward to finding my mini me ...

Colin Madland said...

misery loves company...;-)
why don't you join me? You could link to my site and take up the challenge?

I know it is hard with 2 little ones...but maybe that is why the extra incentive is needed. Do you have a double stroller?

rachel joy said...

I do have a double. It's been put to some good use already. Now if only the weather and my will-power would cooperate ...