Sunday, November 19, 2006

Studying my ?????? off!!

Saturday, Nov. 18th, 2006
Exercise 5/6: Frisbee with Colin
Time: 30 min

So I am a bookworm right now. I have a Japanese Language Proficiency Test on Dec. 3rd. I totally bombed level 4 (lowest) last year and so, logically, I enrolled in Level 3 this year! :-P
Anyhow, I am madly studying. But, for a study break, Colin and I went to the local shrine and played some frisbee. (that's just not something you hear everyday, eh? ;-) It is the largest space to play nearby. We were wondering how old the original structures are. They look real old and weather-worn. (Hey! Maybe we should ask a local or something...ya think?)

Sunday, Nov. 19th, 2006 - 2-3pm (deadline is 4pm...)
Exercise 6/6: Frisbee and Karate practice
Time: 1 hour

We enjoyed yesterday so much that we went back. :-)
Off to Karate later tonight.

No comments: