Saturday, November 25, 2006

Exercise=study breaks

Here are some more pics from the hike we went on a couple of weeks ago...


Fall Colours!!!















View of the valley below...











...more fall colours...















That's me grilling yakisoba! (yes, with chopsticks)

















Here is Selah with one of her best friends, Konomi-chan, eating grilled meat and onigiri (rice wrapped in seaweed - they eat this in place of our sandwiches)



As for today...
Exercise 4/6: Cycling/Frisbee
Time: 1 hour

Until December 3rd I am buried in my Japanese books. So, I am going to use my exercise as study breaks. I think it will help me stay focussed (sp?) and alert. At the very least it will keep me from becoming fused with my desk!
This morning, the fam went for a bike ride to the castle and played frisbee. Great weather for it. Slightly overcast, not much of a breeze and about 12˚C. Lots of fun.





This is the view from where we play frisbee...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics Kelly. THanks for sharing them. Your fall colors are pretty similar to ours. Lots of red and the architecture is much more ornate than most of what you find here in our area.