Sunday, October 08, 2006

I love my iPod!!!!!

SO,we finally got out iPod Nano in the mail. I LOVE IT!!!!

Linea, I am now enjoying my rides! ;-)
I rode to a business meeting on Friday and I don't think I have ever ridden so hard...nor enjoyed it so much. I rocked out! I think every Japanese person driving by must have thought I was hilarious, or crazy, or both...but I didn't care! (I did refrain from actually singing out loud ;-)
When I arrived at the Board of Education, I was muddy and sweaty and red-in-the face. (I arrived early and had brought a change of clothes...don't worry). My Japanese Big Cheese is known to be very dour and grumpy, but Yamada-sensei happened to walk by just as I was parking my bike and actually laughed out loud!!!! Now, by Japanese standards, that is actually quite a rude thing to do...but again, I didn't care! :-)
Fun, fun, fun!

Exercise 5/6: Biking
Time: 25 min approx.
Av. HR: really high

Had a business meeting for 3 hours. Then I rode home. The sunset was amazing!!!
Fun, fun, fun.

Exercise 6/6:
Time: 25 min approx.
Av HR: almost as high as before

-rode fast enough to get home before the sunset was over!

Good thing I did all this earlier in the week. Today I have a cold and feel like crap. But, it is only my 2nd since arriving here 15 months ago, so I can't complain.

No comments: