Thursday, January 18, 2007

Sluggin' it out

Jan 16th
Exercise 1/6: Walking
Time: 40 min
I walked and Selah rode her "scooter". Nice mom/daugher time.

Jan 17th
Exercise 2/6: Walking
Time: 20 min
Didn't feel so hot today, so I only walked to the post office and back. I needed a stamp. Selah must have enjoyed the day before, cuz she came with me again. :)
Afterwards, she went with her bf Konomi and HER mom to the mall to see a cheer-leading demonstration. Guess what Selah wants to do now?

Company for supper tonight. :) My fellow RPA and his Japanese girlfriend are coming over for vegetarian chilli ( i can't remember how to spell chili!!!! My English sucks! I have taken to doing a crossword everyday since I need the practice!). Selah LOVES this young lady and they chatter away in Japanese all the time. Should be fun.

No comments: