Sunday, December 17, 2006

Blogging Slump

I have to say I have been in no mood to blog this week. I was almost inclined to forget working out this week too. I even said to Colin that I was just going to give someone iTunes this time around. But this blog is like a splinter in my mind. I can't NOT do something. So, even though I havn't been faithful in posting, I HAVE been exercising!
btw...One other reason I haven't been blogging is because I have been using every free moment to knit! I have become knit-crazy. Why? I have no idea. Some of the other female ALT's in this area have started a knit club. I was half amused (cuz they are, like, 10 years younger than me) and half impressed. So I retaught myself to knit! I am working on a scarf. I started searching the internet for a beginner's lesson and found an amazing amount of info/clubs/free patterns etc. Now Selah has started on a scarf for one of her stuffed animals. :-)
(So, Gramma...bring your knitting when you come next week!)

Monday
Exercise (1/6): Abs workout
Time: 27min

Wednesday
Exercise(2/6): Walk and frisbee
Time: 1 hour

Friday
Exercise (3/6): Walk
Time 30 min

Saturday AM
Exercise (4/6): Abs (BB's)
Time: 27 min

Saturday PM
Exercise (5/6): 100 sqats
Time: irrelevant

Sunday
Exercise 6/6: Frisbee
Time: 30 min

So, in Canada right now, it is 10:30pm PST on Saturday. I did it. Not because I wanted to, nor thought I could, but because the blog is here. YOU are here.
Don't give up on me...cuz I just might give up. Somebody came awfully close to getting iTunes this week.

4 comments:

Laurel-Anne said...

Yay Kelly!

It's 11:42 - I'm so glad you posted!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'll bring some knitting - I got started when I was a student nurse living in residence - lots of others were knitting too. I set it aside for many years when life got busy raising 4 kids. When my first grandchild was expected, I thought about knitting a baby blanket, but I wasn't sure I could remeber how to knit. With needles and yarn in my hands, it came back. Now, 10 baby blankets later ... maybe I'll finish my black sweater!

rachel joy said...

good to have you back Kelly! I have not visited my gym for a while. I'm actually waiting for blood test results to see if I'm low in iron. Been felling kind of blah. Time to get back at it.

Anonymous said...

I checked up on you.....right after I got off the treadmill. See, you're inspiring me too!!