Saturday, August 12, 2006

2 for 1

It is Saturday and so I only have one day to do 2 sets of exercise...
My hubby says I can to 2 workouts in one day...and he is a personal trainer...so we are going with that as certified permission and NOT an excuse! ;-)

So far, one workout done.

Exercise (5/6): 50 squats and 10 yoga push ups

Just before sundown, I am going to go for a ride. It is a little cooler then. That will be my sixth. I will post it later.
Hopefully, there won't be a thunderstorm like last night. The lightning was almost on top of us and the thunder was louder than the fireworks we just saw! Needless to say, our children slept with us last night!

more later...

...later

Exercise 6/6: We had thunderstorms all afternoon! Anyway, just before dark we rode our bikes to the elementary school and played some soccer, then biked home.
Light but fun. The point was, we were moving!
Time: 30 minutes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is John Tiniakos and Ive had weight loss problems all my life. I have found a weight loss method that has helped me reach my target weight. For free diet tips and weight loss information and to see how I did it please visit Weight Loss

Anonymous said...

Good Post
Please visit Natural Weight Loss if you’re looking for quick, healthy weight loss.